Tuesday, May 27, 2008

If you could see my feelings...


This is kind of hard to see. The bottom reads "These Words....discounted my pain as nothing, treated my journey as less than desirable, showed no compassion for my heartache and robbed me from having joy in the moment. I may add to them from time to time but here they are out in the open now... no longer to dwell on and circle about creating a hurtful web in my emotional mind."
I drew this out shortly after starting counseling. This is how I felt my thought process was when I finally understood I was stuck in my infertility grief. I am so grateful that my mind and my feelings are whole and at peace today. If these were said to me now I would have something to say back to help teach the person. But back then it went in like a knife and I didn't know what to say.


No comments: